Welcome to Twenty Decor Seven—your personal oasis for home decor ideas 24 hours a day, seven days a week. I am so happy you are here; make yourself at home!
In this blog, you will be accompanying me on my own journey, as I am currently in the process of decorating my new home. Here at Twenty Decor Seven, we are all about decorating in a one-of-a-kind, individualized way that feels best for you, rather than focusing solely on what is popular.
Here, you will also find easy, step-by-step DIY tutorials that are not only decorative, but fun to make as well.
Scroll down or click on the Posts tab above to check out the latest blog posts!
Latest in Twenty Decor Seven
- Three Ways to Add Some Romantic Flair to Your DecorHappy 2021, decorators! With Valentine’s Day being just around the corner, I thought I’d share a few ideas to sprinkle some romance into any room’s decor. These accents are subtleContinue reading “Three Ways to Add Some Romantic Flair to Your Decor”
- DIY: Miniature Fir Tree Forest!Hey there, decorators! We are back with an original, one-of-a-kind DIY, just in time for the holiday season. This tiny landscape is not only easy, fun, and inexpensive to make,Continue reading “DIY: Miniature Fir Tree Forest!”
- Two Effortless Ways to Hang Wall DecorWant to hang up your favorite items without dealing with the stress, noise, and inconvenience of hammering nails into the wall? If the answer is yes, I have some goodContinue reading “Two Effortless Ways to Hang Wall Decor”
- Transforming Your TowelsRemember Bathroom Beginnings, our very first post? We talked a bit about towels, but didn’t give them the attention that they truly deserve. So, today, we’re going to take aContinue reading “Transforming Your Towels”
- Glass Jars: Displayable storage on a budget!When we think of what goes in a glass container, beverages may come to mind, right? Well, even though a cold drink in a glass jar never fails to beContinue reading “Glass Jars: Displayable storage on a budget!”
- Decorative DIY: Creating your own sticker labels!It is so great to see you, decorators! The time has come for our second DIY. Today, you will learn how to create your own sticker labels in only fiveContinue reading “Decorative DIY: Creating your own sticker labels!”
Our philosophy of home decor
An empty room is a story waiting to happen, and you are the author.Charlotte Moss
If you buy stuff you love, regardless of era or price, your home will be a true reflection of you.Sarah Norwood
Pick what you like because living with a trend that is not you is never a good choice.Thomas Pheasant
Our homes should inspire us to go out into the world to do great things and then welcome us back for refreshment.Melissa Michaels